Road Test In Hamtramck, MI
Shondhan Enterprises offers road test in Hamtramck, MI. All our driving instructors are road test examiners and multi-lingual.
Requirements for taking the Driving Skills Test (Road Test)
An applicant under age 18 must meet the following requirements BEFORE taking the Michigan Driver License Road Test:
- Complete Segment-I of an approved driver education course.
- Obtain a Michigan Level 1 license from a Secretary of State office and hold the Level 1 license for a minimum of 180 days prior to road testing. Your driving skills test examiner must verify that you have held your Level 1 license for the required time.
- Complete Segment 2 of an approved public or private driver education program. You must present your Segment 2 completion certificate to your driving skills test examiner.
- Verify that you have logged a minimum of 50 hours of practice driving, 10 hours of which must have occurred at night, with a parent or legal guardian (or with the permission of the parent or legal guardian, any licensed driver at least age 21)
- Be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian ( or an adult appointed, in writing, by a parent or legal guardian).
- Be at least 15 years of age.
- Have no convictions, civil infractions, license suspensions or at-fault accident during the 90-days period immediately preceding your driving skills test and application for your Level 2 license.
Applicants 18 years of age or older, NOT previously licensed in Michigan or in any other State or Country, MUST meet the following requirements before taking a driving skills test:
- Pass required vision and knowledge (written) tests at a Michigan Secretary of State office.
- Pay the required fees and obtain a Michigan Operator or Chauffeur Temporary Instruction Permit (TIP).
- Practice driving on a TIP for a minimum of 30 days to become eligible to take the driving skills test.
We offer ROAD TEST for:
We also have CARS available for your Road Test.
Our Corporate Office is located in Hamtramck, Michigan.