Driver Education Segment 2
To enroll in Segment 2, your teen must have held a valid Level 1 License for not less than three continuous months (90 days). The Department of state requires that your teen must log at least 30 hours of supervised driving, including two hours at night, with licensed parent, guardian or designated licensed adult age 21 or older before entering Segment 2.
Requirement to register for Segment-II
- Must held a valid Level 1 License for at least 90 days.
- 30 hours minimum of supervised driving time including a minimum of two hours night driving.
We offer two classes of Segment-II. Our classes begins on Friday, every second and fourth weeks of the month.
Segment-II class consists of:
Total of 6 hours of classroom instructions.
(3 days and 2 hours a day)
Segment II Requirements
- 30 hours of the required 50 behind the wheel with parent, including 2 of the equired 10 hours night driving
- Minimum of 90 days between completion of Segment I and enrollment in Segment II
- Driver Education Segment II
- 6 hours of classroom
- Possible written exam
Driver Education Segment II / Road Test
- We charge $ 45.00
- Minimum practice for 6 months with Level I
- Vehicle inspection Off-roadway test
- Information on Road Test
- $ fee at Secretary of State
Level III License
- No $ fee
- 17 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months at Level II
- 12 consecutive months of violation/crash free driving
at Level I/Level II prior to application for Level III license
- Full driving privileges with no restrictions