Driver Education Segment 1
Congratulations! Your daughter or son is 14 years, 8 months old and is eligible to begin driver education. As a parent or legal guardian, your first step begins by granting permission to your teen to enroll a Segment-I driver education course certified by the Michigan Department of State. Shondhan Driving School and Road Test Site is Certified and Licensed by the Michigan Department of State and we are proving driver education and conduction Road Test for Teens and Adults since 1998.
Driver Education Segment I
- 24 hours class room instruction,
(3 weeks, 4 days, a week and 2 hours a day)
- 6 hours behind-the-wheel instruction
(1 hour a day for 6 days)
- 4 hours of observation time in a training vehicle.
(1 or 2 hours a day)
Level I License
- No $ fee at Secretary of State
- Vision exam
- Health standards
- Written approval of parents
- May drive only with parent or designated licensed adult
over age 21